Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CHINATOWN ARCADE BITES THE DUST



 Well another "Old New York" Institution goes out with a whimper. Is any thing left?
My heart started breaking when fucking Star Magic closed. I'm still not used to it.

I used to come here waaay back in the day with my mom after buying fireworks from
shady Chinese gang dudes in little basements. I used to play Tic-Tac-Toe against the
fucking live chicken. (Yes I'm that old). I always lost.

 Oh well. At least we had some good Villain times in there

 I look forward to the Cell phone store or corny 
offshoot of the Box that will fill the space. 
Just what we need, more hipsters to ruin the scenery...
Add Image

2 comments:

  1. Dang dude, I've never even been to NYC and I still feel ya pain. Arcades are goin the way of the disco dinosaurs, man.

    Extinct.

    ReplyDelete